What is retro on retros?
This event is part of the Agile Alliance Principle 12 initiative to promote purposeful retrospectives.
It’s a free remote session for anyone – regardless of title and experience – that participated in retrospectives or want to learn about it.
It’s a time to stop and reflect on how we tune and adjust our retrospectives.
I usually scribe during the session, here’s an example:
You can see the hi resolution on TIRF twitter account.
Why are you doing this?
- To give us time to stop and reflect on how we reflect in our retrospectives
Who is coming? Who are you?
- This event is for all retrospective participants regardless of role or facilitation experience
- It’s organized by volunteers
- I am Enrico Teotti, a facilitator and agile coach. Find out more about my experience here
What will we do?
- We will reflect by comparing ideas–like retrospective designs and stories–with other peers
- We will generate group insights
- Expect heavily remote interactions
- The structure will vary depending on group size and will be shared on the day. Usually we go lean coffee, if more then a handful of people we’ll break out.